The Shoreline® ACS System is a premier product, providing TruProfile™ and No-Profile cervical spinal fixation and realignment, with ultimate system flexibility, construct modularity, and refined instrumentation.
– The system offers four styles of implant constructs
– Up to 1-micron of commercially pure titanium molecularly bonded to PEEK
– The TruProfile™ plates are designed to be as short as possible*
– The No-Profile and TruProfile™ constructs are designed to fit adjacent levels
– The TruProfile™ construct offers 10° and 15° lordotic options*
– The system offers three large interbody footprints: 16x14, 18x15, and 20x15mm*
– The interbodies have maximized graft apertures to increase graft volume
– The system offers 3.5 and 4.0mm screws with an aggressive thread pattern
– The instruments have been designed for ease of use and simplicity
*TruProfile construct only
Find Your Solution
Discover our portfolio of spine-fusion and orthobiologics products.