Our Accell Evo3®c grafts combine demineralized bone matrix with patented Accell® Bone Matrix in a bioresorbable, reverse-phase medium carrier. Provided in an open-bore syringe, the putty is moldable, resists irrigation, and includes cancellous chips. The putty may be implanted directly from the syringe.
Key Features & Technologies
Focused on the details.
- Accell® Technology
- The patented Accell process yields Accell Bone Matrix (ABM). ABM is an open-structured, dispersed form of DBM.
- Superior handling
- The unique, poloxamer, reverse phase medium carrier, which becomes more viscous at body temperature, provides exceptional handling and containment characteristics. The graft is moldable, packable, mixable and resists irrigation.
- Verified osteoinductive potential
- Every lot of DBM is tested in a validated, in vitro assay to verify osteoinductive potential.
- Expert processing
- Ground cortical bone and cancellous bone obtained from AATB-accredited tissue banks is processed into DBM in our state-of-the-art facility. The demineralization process is tightly controlled to consistently produce demineralized bone.
- Electron beam sterilization
- The processing of DBM and ABM is completed under aseptic conditions in our state-of-the-art facility. As the last step in manufacturing, the graft is sterilized via electron beam irradiation.
- Cancellous bone
- Cancellous bone supplies an osteoconductive scaffold.