Daytona® Small Stature
The Daytona® Small Stature Spinal System is designed to address standard to complex deformity cases in smaller-sized patients who need a lower profile construct due to anatomy constraints. It combines unique implant designs, materials and innovative instrumentation to create a highly flexible and intuitive system for surgeons and patients.
Key Features & Technologies
Focused on the details.
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS) Indication
- Daytona Small Stature Growth Rod Conversion Set
- 4.5mm diameter Textured CoCr Rods, Pre-contoured and Straight Low-profile, Polyaxial and Uniplanar screws are self-tapping, with 30mm of built-in rod reduction
- Available in the following diameters:
- 4.5mm, 5.5mm, 6.5mm, 7.5mm
- Rod-to-rod connectors
- Axial Connectors
Complete Procedural Solutions
Check out our complementary product offerings for this procedure