The Mariner® Deformity Posterior Fixation System is a comprehensive pedicle screw system built upon the Mariner modular platform. The system features differentiated modular threaded technology with thoughtfully designed instrumentation and is packaged within a streamlined offering. The Mariner Deformity System is designed with a focus on providing refined clinical solutions in challenging adult deformity surgery.
Key Features & Technologies
Focused on the details.
- Expanded reduction instrumentation offering
- Uni-planar and uni-axial preassembled screw options
- Dedicated iliac tray including closed head tulips
- Dedicated Mariner® hook tray
- PSO set with osteotomy instrumentation and modular rack
- Unique implants to support multi-rod constructs
Complete Procedural Solutions
Check out our complementary product offerings for this procedure