The Mariner® MIS Posterior Fixation System is a premier pedicle screw system built upon the Mariner modular platform. Featuring modular threaded technology with thoughtfully designed instrumentation and packaged in a streamlined offering. Mariner MIS is designed to provide surgeons with strength and versatility to facilitate posterior lumbar fixation through minimally invasive techniques.
Key Features & Technologies
Focused on the details.
- Powerful, efficiently design implants and instrumentation to accommodate minimally invasive techniques
- Modular implant platform maximizing the number of options while minimizing overall footprint and inventory requirements
- Extended tab and tower-based platform to accommodate a variety of minimally invasive techniques
- Fully compatible with Mariner product portfolio to accommodate a variety of minimally invasive, open, midline, and hybrid techniques
- All-encompassing MIS solution with MIS tower and extended tab implants in one platform
Complete Procedural Solutions
Check out our complementary product offerings for this procedure