Our OsteoSparx® C Paste and Putty combine demineralized bone matrix with a bio-resorbable, reverse-phase medium carrier and cancellous bone. The graft is provided in a syringe or vial and requires no preoperative preparation.
Key Features & Technologies
Focused on the details.
- Superior Handling - The unique, poloxamer, reverse phase medium carrier, which becomes more viscous at body temperature, provides exceptional handling and containment characteristics. The graft is moldable, packable, mixable with autogenous bone graft and irrigation resistant.
- Verified Osteoinductive Potential - Every lot of DBM is tested in a validated, in vitro assay to verify osteoinductive potential
- Expert Processing - Cortical and cancellous bone obtained from AATB-accredited tissue banks is processed into DBM in our state-of-the-art facility. The demineralization process is tightly controlled to consistently produce demineralized bone
- Electron Beam Sterilization - The processing of DBM is completed under aseptic conditions in our state-of-the-art facility. As the last step in manufacturing, the graft is sterilized via electron beam irradiation
- Cancellous Bone - Cancellous bone provides an osteoconductive scaffold