Torrent® is an advanced DBM putty sterilized in a dry state to improve the product’s osteoinductive potential¹ and to allow surgeons the choice of re-constituting with saline, blood, or BMA. Torrent combines patented Accell® Bone Matrix (ABM) and particulate DBM with a reverse phase medium (RPM) carrier to create a DBM putty with superior handling and biphasic release of growth factors.
Key Features & Technologies
Focused on the details.
- Osteoinductive potential higher when sterilized dry than traditional pre-hydrated DBM putties of the same formulation¹
- Combination of ABM and DBM provides both immediate and sustained release of growth factors²
- Easy to mix, hydratable putty can be rehydrated with either saline, blood, or BMA
- RPM carrier for moldable handling and irrigation resistant delivery
- Procedurally integrated with RAPID bone graft delivery
- Available in 1.25cc, 2.5cc, 5cc, & 10cc with or without cancellous bone
1Data on file
2Chnari, E; Javoroncov, M; Gertzman AA; Sunwoo MH; Dunn, MG, Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP-2) Levels are Predictive of the Osteoinductive Potential of Demineralized Bone. Matrix, 56th Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society Poster No. 485.