The WaveForm® C Anterior Cervical Interbody System was designed for surgeons to have ultimate system flexibility, construct modularity, and refined instrumentation. Utilizing WaveForm Technology and an optional TruProfile® plating system, WaveForm C provides complete intraoperative solutions.
Key Features & Technologies
Focused on the details.
- WaveForm Technology
- Repeating and wave-like structure has the highest strength-to-porosity ratio compared to other 3D-printed structures1
- 65% endplate porosity to facilitate early stability2
- 75% body porosity allows for decreased interbody stiffness and improved imaging characteristics†
- When coupled with OsteoStrand® Plus, an osteoinductive environment is created within the WaveForm interbody, where graft can flow from the inside out, forming a connection endplate to endplate, and ultimately be contained within the WaveForm structure.
- Multiple contiguous level clearance with Shoreline® TruProfile
- Three standard footprint options: 16 x 14mm, 18 x 15mm, and 20 x 15mm
- Three lordotic options: 7°, 10°, and 15°